ExciteBlog » Hilary Duff Out and About

ExciteBlog » Hilary Duff Out and About
Hilary Duff Out and About

Hilary Duff was out and about in LA this week and the young star is hiding her baby bump. For someone who so publically announced her pregnancy she is going through a lot of efforts to keep the evidence hidden.

In a recent interview Hilary said "I think that after I have the baby I’ll want to sit still for a few months and learn how to be a really good mom and then there’s no reason why I can’t put a record out and tour… It might take a little while but I’m really excited about it.”

ExciteBlog » Hilary Duff Out and About 
 Hilary Duff Out and About

ExciteBlog » Hilary Duff Out and About 
 Hilary Duff Out and About

ExciteBlog » Hilary Duff Out and About 
 Hilary Duff Out and About

ExciteBlog » Hilary Duff Out and About 
 Hilary Duff Out and About