Deepika & Katrina - The Hot Babes Have Become Friends

Karan Johar’s Filmfare Best Director award bash turned out to be the biggest kiss and make up story of 2011. It is believed that Deepika made the first move to end the bitter cold war with Katrina even as Siddhartha Mallya and Ranbir Kapoor were standing far apart.

Talking to a daily, an eyewitness said, “Deepika walked up to Katrina and told her, `Let bygones be bygones. Jo ho gaya so ho gaya. I hold nothing against you. I don`t blame anybody. I have moved on in life and am in a very happy space now`.”
Interestingly, Katrina was completely flabbergasted at Deepika’s sudden move. Speaking on Katrina’s reaction, the source added, “Katrina was a bit surprised, but she quickly gathered herself and told Deepika, `Oh, that`s fine. I am very happy that you spoke to me. The load is off my chest`.”
After burying the hatchet, Deepika and Katrina were extremely cordial with each other in the party