Salman Khan Katrina Kaif Relationship – He is her best friend




(1) I do not exact place but at somewhere, As per Latest Katrina Kaif Interviews about her and Sallubhai relationship, said that, “Salman is the best friend I can ever have. I’m lucky that he’s always supported me and been there for me. He’s been my guiding light, always. He understands everything so well.” “I knew he would understand my excitement.”

“He’s the warmest person in the industry. He goes out of his way to give the best to people.”

“I’m not sure people want to see Salman and me in a film together right now.”


“People have seen so much of us together off screen and said anything they liked and in whichever way they wanted (about us). Neither Salman nor I have said anything to counter it. If you ask me, I’m not sure people want a repeat of Yuvvraaj.”


“Salman is not fake. The way you see him behave with me, is the way he has always been. Nothing has changed about him. He has his own cool sense of humour and if someone doesn’t get it, it’s definitely not Salman’s problem.”

(2) As per Latest Bollwyood Gupshup, Salman Khan reportedly took British model Hazel who's working with him in Bollywood Upcoming Movies 2011 name “Bodyguard” for a bike ride from Symbiosis Lavale to their hotel in Pune, Marriott.

As per Latest Bollywood Interviews, Director Atul Agnihotri said that, "All I know is that her name is Hazel and her mother is Indian and she has moved to Bombay. She plays one of Kareena's friends in the film and will be seen in the college sequences."


"No, in fact, she doesn't know how to ride a bike. Salman was teaching her. In fact, she banged the bike into the wall."