February 4, 2011

Priyanka Chopra’s Intimacy With Her 7 Husbands

Priyanka Chopra is one such actor, who can befit any role or carry off any given character with ease. And it well proves with her upcoming film 7 KHOON MAAF, where she essays the role of a lady who has 7 husbands. However, what is drawing everyone’s attention is how Priyanka managed to do intimate scenes with numerous men at the same time or how was that equation for her.
Nevertheless, Priyanka is pretty cool about it and has her point to prove. ‘First of all you are talking about marriages and I don’t know any marriage without intimacy.
Above that if you’re going to show love and pain it comes along with lot of other emotions. It’s never an isolated emotion with only hatred or love or anger or intimacy being there.
So when it comes to enacting any scene, I am an actor and I am doing my job. I am playing the character to as much of my comfort as I could. I made myself comfortable with everybody.