Shahrukh Khan beat Salman KhanShahrukh Khan beat Salman Khan: Bollywood Badshah Shahrukh Khan has defeated Salman and averted the glamour town’s muscle man hat trick. King Khan has convincingly defeated his arch rival Salman and yet again proved his supremacy in Bollywood by bagging the best actor award for ‘My Name Is Khan’ at an electrifying ceremony last night at the 56 Idea Filmfare Awards held at Yash Raj Studios.

When Bollywood eternal diva Rekha announced the winner announced the name of Shahrukh for the best actor, there was a thunderous applause, and amidst the never ending cheers, the elated once again crowned No.1 of Bollywood Shahrukh Khan humbly shared, "I want to take this award for my daughter. I wanted to make her wear a red gown and walk in with me on the red carpet. But she's unwell".