Model Melody in the Beach

Melody0011 
Model Melody in the Beach 

Beautiful Myanmar actress and model Melody seems so obsessed with singing besides acting. She even produced a live show album, titled “To my dearest” (A-chit-sone-thoh) which was not a great hit at all. Now she is trying to produce another one which would be her 1st solo album. Songs of various music genres will be included in this one and R-Zarni and Phoe Kar featured in it.

Melody0012 
Model Melody in the Beach 

Well, let’s hear what she says_ “I’m not hoping for any profit from my album. Money doesn’t matter. I just want to show my audience what I love to do and what I’m capable to do.”

Oh, what a brave girl! If she succeeds this time, she will be a triple-threat as a singer, actress and producer. Way to go Melody!!

Melody0004 
Model Melody in the Beach 

Melody0010 
Model Melody in the Beach 

Melody0013 
Model Melody in the Beach

Melody0098
Model Melody in the Beach